I'm developing the postdoc
"dynamic logics for every season" supported by the FCT (Portuguese Foundation for Science and technology) with the individual grant SFRH /BPD/103004/2014 at HASLab - INESC TEC and HASLab - INESC TEC and CIDMA . The project is supervised by Luís S. Barbosa (Informatics Dep. of Univ. Minho) and Manuel A. Martins (Mathematics Dep. of Univ. Aveiro).
I'm also coordinating the FCT R&D project DaLí: Dynamic logics for cyber-physical systems: towards contract based design.
Currently I'm co-chairing with Mário Benevides (UFRJ) the workshop
DaLí - Dynamic Logic: new trends and applications
to be co-allocated with Tableaux, Frocos and ITP 2017.
- PhD in Computer Science. Informatics Department of University of Minho, Portugal
- MSc in Mathematics. Mathematics Department of University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Degree in Applied Mathematics and Computation. Mathematics Department of University of Aveiro, Portugal
- formal specification of software
- combination and systematic generation of logics
- modal/hybrid/dynamic logics
- algebraic specification
- DaLí: Dynamic logics for cyber-physical systems: towards contract based design
- TRUST: Trustworthy Software Design with Alloy
- NASONI: Heterogeneous software coordination: Foundations, methods, tools.
- MONDRIAN: Foundations for architectural design: Service certification, dynamic reconfiguration and self-adaptability