I'm a member of HASLab - INESC TEC currently developing the postdoc project
"dynamic logics for every season" supported by the FCT (Portuguese Foundation for Science and technology) with the individual grant SFRH /BPD/103004/2014.
The project is hosted in HASLab - INESC TEC and CIDMA over the scientific supervision of Luís S. Barbosa (Informatics Dep. of Univ. Minho) and Manuel A. Martins (Mathematics Dep. of Univ. Aveiro).
I'm also coordinating the FCT R&D project DaLí: Dynamic logics for cyber-physical systems: towards contract based design.
Currently I'm co-chairing with Mário Benevides (UFRJ) the workshop
DaLí - Dynamic Logic: new trends and applications
to be co-allocated with Tableaux, Frocos and ITP 2017.
- PhD in Computer Science. Informatics Department of University of Minho, Portugal
- MSc in Mathematics. Mathematics Department of University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Degree in Applied Mathematics and Computation. Mathematics Department of University of Aveiro, Portugal
- formal specification of software
- combination and systematic generation of logics
- modal/hybrid/dynamic logics
- algebraic specification
- DaLí: Dynamic logics for cyber-physical systems: towards contract based design
- TRUST: Trustworthy Software Design with Alloy
- NASONI: Heterogeneous software coordination: Foundations, methods, tools.
- MONDRIAN: Foundations for architectural design: Service certification, dynamic reconfiguration and self-adaptability