I'm a researcher of Mathematics Department of University of Aveiro, a member of CIDMA and a coolaborator of HASLab - INESC TEC . Before that, I developed the postdoc
"dynamic logics for every season" supported by the FCT (Portuguese Foundation for Science and technology) with the individual grant SFRH/BPD/103004/2014 at HASLab - INESC TEC and CIDMA . The project was supervised by Luís S. Barbosa (Informatics Dep. of Univ. Minho) and Manuel A. Martins (Mathematics Dep. of Univ. Aveiro).
I'm also coordinating the FCT R&D project DaLí: Dynamic logics for cyber-physical systems: towards contract based design.
- PhD in Computer Science ( work awarded with the Portuguese IBM Scientific Prize 2013)
Informatics Dep. of U. Minho, Portugal
- MSc in Mathematics. Mathematics Department of University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Degree in Applied Mathematics and Computation. Mathematics Department of University of Aveiro, Portugal
- formal specification of software
- combination and systematic generation of logics
- modal/hybrid/dynamic logics
- algebraic specification
- DaLí: Dynamic logics for cyber-physical systems: towards contract based design
- Klee: Coalgebraic Modeling and Analysis for Computational Synthetic Biology
- DaVinci: Distributed Architectures: Variability and Interaction for Cyber-Physical Systems
- TRUST: Trustworthy Software Design with Alloy
- NASONI: Heterogeneous software coordination: Foundations, methods, tools.
- MONDRIAN: Foundations for architectural design: Service certification, dynamic reconfiguration and self-adaptability